expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Sunday, October 5, 2014

Hello

This has been a year of wonders, of sadness, of craziness, and, strangely enough, happiness. I've finally gotten myself, after much persuasion, to sit down and actually start the blog I've always dreamed of having. I've come up with too many reasons of why I shouldn't instead of just trying it, just simply doing it, and seeing what happens. So, here's to new beginnings.

Some things about me...
1. My most favoritest person in the entire world is my sister. Here we are before leaving for London, waiting in the parking lot at the airport. Trés chic.

2. I want to move to London. This is me strolling along Portobello Market, oh-so-casually trying to act like I'm one of the "locals". Fooling no one. Though I did make several friends, including a very interesting old man who ran an antique stand with a vast collection of compasses. 

3.I'm an on-again, off-again dancer. I used to go to classes regularly, but things got a little messed up. First off, I had an evil sociopath dance teacher who made me cry every week. But when I transferred to another studio, the instruction wasn't as thorough, and I began to wonder if maybe I had been a tad bit dramatic about his ritual sadism. But I didn't ever go back, of course. Anyway, the extent of my dancing now lies in my daily solos across the dining room and the musicals I'm on. Oh yeah! I'm also a theater kid.

4. I'm a photographer along with my sister. 


Well, goodbye for now!